Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halo Reach

   So, for my first post, I will be talking about Halo Reach, one of the most anticipated games of this year. I'm sorry if this offends anybody, but it just seems like an updated version of Halo 3. Not to say it or Halo 3 isn't/wasn't fun, but really, for three years of work I expected a lot more. The ending is really unsatisfying, and the multiplayer just pisses me off, just like Halo 3's. This is a game that you have to actually want to worth it be buying. That being said, there's a lot of new things included that are pretty cool. All in all, I would recommend this game to any person somewhat fond of Halo 3, but not many other people.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely. I was a bit disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played any Halo game....
    Will you be buying lots of games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be mostly buying a game and talking about it for a while. I'll also be talking about older games and games i'm anticipating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to read more friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a dissapointment.. :\

    ReplyDelete